Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Cool Beer Art and Wine Labels


I am not a beer drinker but I can see the appeal of collecting the cans when you see them all displayed like this. The design and color of the images of the cans is eye catching and very interesting to me. Alot of thought goes into the elements that make good beer can art. I have the same love for wine labels. The most fun I had making wine with a buddy was designing our labels. Of course we had to take influence from 'WKRP' and put the smiling face of the Archduke Frans Ferdinand on every bottle. Our second batch had labels that featured his assassination which as we all know started World War 1. 'Princip's Pride' is what we called that batch in honor of the Serbian assassin of our beloved Archduke. Good times.

http://www.boingboing.net/

No comments: