Thursday, August 20, 2009

It IS a Wonderful Night

Two of the great versions of a great song. Gots some serious funkatude and how can you go wrong with a werewolf partying his ASS off? Trust me, he was always the funnest member of the monster family. Dracula was always so moody and you had to repeat the joke a hundred times before Frankie got the point. No, if its a crazy time you want for three nights out of the month, the werewolf is your go to guy.



As great as the Fatboy Slim video is, its the version with Craig Ferguson and his puppets that gets top billing everytime. I know I have posted this video before but you can see it again. As just like last time I dare you NOT to get into that full body shiver dance. Its unavoidable. Oh and Craig Ferguson? He is THE reason to watch late night TV. I don't know how he can turn it off at the end of the day. He has that natural genius for comedy.