Monday, August 3, 2009

My Lame Career


Those of you who have been following my blog know that my superhero career is not going all that well. Cape gets stuck in the door and those tights give me a wedgie just getting into my sensible car. I look like a clown going to a kid's birthday party. But the worst is those damn neighborhood kids who beat the hell out of me whenever I tell them to get off my lawn. But I have a feeling that with THIS car, everything will turn around for me. We all know how the ladies like a sleek/fast car and there seems to be plenty of trunk space to store the little darling children in.

3 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Er, exactly what kind of superhero are ya???

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

One who makes balloon animals at kid's parties. Didn't say I was one of the GOOD ones.

EVILFLU said...

OOOH make me a monkey and let me ride in your car!