Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tell Me the Truth


Have you even just been so damn impressed with yourself that you can barely stand it? My posts and my comments on other blogs have been brilliant as of late. Shockingly and undeniably brilliant. I am just in the zone baby. I would highlight some of them here but that would be bragging. Suffice it to say that when you visit me or I visit you...the end result is always some quality verbiage. I suspect this feeling won't last much longer than the next ten minutes but for now...this second...I am catnip baby. C-A-T-N-I-P! Even my 'brother from another mother', Calvin of 'Calvin's Nuggets of Wisdom' recognized me today and I want to let him and you all know that I appreciate the shout out. Its such a great name and so few of us have it. I have NEVER taught a Calvin out of the thousands of students I have had. And they never make those personal bike licence plates in the stores with our name on it. Its a scandal really.

5 comments:

JennyMac said...

Bravo on the catnip...enjoy the feeling.

Cora said...

Same with Cora. I hardly ever run into other people named Cora.

Bravo for bein' CATNIP, Cal!!

Booksteve said...

Been out of touch for a few due to PC issues. I miss anything here?

Nicole said...

You ARE brilliant!

Wings1295 said...

Cool. My brother actually was planning to name his kid "Calvin" if it was a boy. They had a girl, instead, Ava. Ah well. Close!