Friday, September 3, 2010

Once AGAIN Another Food Record


Y'all know how much I hate these food records or records that require children to be dangled over tiger pics. This one is pretty close. Just look at the excitement the town has for the cooking of the beans. WOW.

"It's official: The Alabama Butterbean Festival in Pinson today sets the Guinness world record for cooking the largest pot of baked beans."

So now you gassy hillbillies have two things to be famous for. You are also officially the stupidest town in America for this. I am sure there will be another stupid town somewhere in the world tomorrow but that gassy record of your`s should last at least well into next week.

I hate food records as wasteful and those human grown records as just stupid. I have asked many times when the lady with the longest nails does on the toilet - WHAT DOES SHE DO ON THE TOILET???????

Maybe combine the two and try to come UP with the most long nailed hillbilly boiled with the most amount of beans combined.

"Festival Director Phil Sims credited Barry Bradford of Bradford & Hines Custom Metal Fabrication, who doubled the size of the original pot his company had made in less than a month after they found out a church in the former Yugoslavia had broken the former world record of 400 gallons by building a pot holding 832 gallons of baked beans on Aug. 8, 2010.Bradford said the pot containing the butterbeans, which they began cooking on Friday morning, was 86 inches across and four feet deep. "We've been working on this for three years, and I can't say enough about Barry and his team, as well as America Gas, which stepped up at the last minute and got us a propane gas tank we needed to make this happen,"

They can come up with the engineering necessary to load and cook a monster can of beans but no one can build anything on ground zero or keep the beaches oil free. A, tis a fine land you all live in. Now pass me some old soaked undercooked beans.

4 comments:

c-dogg said...

As a resident of Pinson(where the record was held),it's the only thing we're only good to be known for making beans.Heck,we have a annual festival dedicated to beans.

c-dogg said...

One last thing,im not a redneck.I'm a black dude who watches Degrassi(a canadian treasure)but much love.205 represent.

Kal said...

I apologize if I offending you on bean cooking day. I just have a thing with all these big food records. How you found me I will never know but I do apologize to you and the find people of Pinson and I hope you hand your record high and proud.

c-dogg said...

it's okay,thank you thou and cool site calvin the canadian.