Friday, September 10, 2010

Cute Mugshots Of The Week


From Calvin's mail order Russian bride folder.

These two beauties were caught smuggling themselves inside a box of stuffed toy black bears. Upon speaking with them, authorities realized that they were both trying to get to North America to meet Cal of the mythical 'Cave of Cool' having first noticing his web site in a Moscow Internet cafe.

The F.B.I. were so worried about copy-cat incidents that they issued press releases throughout Eastern Europe citing the danger of trying to reach North America in a box of toys, the wheel wells of jet airliners, or a raft made out of coconuts. At the same time they admitted that if they were these girls that they would do the exact same things if the end results put them in touch with this 'Cal'.

3 comments:

c-dogg said...

those beauties sneaking in to meet you?...awesome lol

Pat Tillett said...

They probably got an underground railroad going to your place...

Kal said...

SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH, I got them working for half a vodka bottle a night ferrying my girls across the frozen Tundra my snowmachine and sledbike.

I am getting emails from Russian ladies who who want to meet me since a budy signed me up as a joke. I sense a continueing feature here. The Cave of Cool is nothing if it's not innovative.