Saturday, September 11, 2010

My List Of Russian Mail Order Brides - Day 1 - Lilia


My stupid friend signed me up for this service because we always joke about how I only have a chance with some Ukrainian farm girl if I ever wanted a wife. Our indoor plumbing and lack of wood chopping she wouldn't have to do for the stove was going to my hook. She is sure to overlook my many many faults just to live with those luxuries. It's important for this little experiment to know that I didn't choose them. - they just read the profile he made up for me, (complete with freakish beard picture) and now we wait for the interested fish to jump in the boat. In the process I will prove that no one loves anyone really and that all these mail order bride sites are Russian Mafia scams.

Age: 23
City: Lugansk
Country: Ukraine
Birth Date: June 11, 1987
Zodiac: Gemini
Height: 5' 3'' (160 cm)
Weight: 106 lbs (48 kg)
Eyes: grey
Hair: brown
Occupation: unemployed
Education: high school
Religion: Christianity
Marital Status: never married
Kids: 1
Languages Spoken: English, Russian
English Proficiency: basic
Smoking: no

Hobbies



My interests are so various! I go in for eastern dances, attend different couchings, like to rest in nature, read interesting books, connected with the personal growth and self-development! And of course spend every free minute I have with my little, demanding creature! Does it sound interesting for you?

More About Me

If you ask me why I came here I won't know what to answer.So let me just tell you a bit bout myself! My name is Lilia, there is also a flower with the same name and I am sure as tender, sweet and fragile as this wonderful flower. I have a small daughter and she is my love, my hope, my world. my everything! I wish only the best for her and try to provide her with everything needed. One thing I can't give her now is a good, loving and caring father. As for the features of my character. Well, I am always different! How is it possible to be just stable when you have a little person by your side who is constantly developing? I am developing together with her! I am also quite communicative, an incurable optimist, romantic, sentimental and also try to have good relations with everyone.

Ideal Relationship

In the relationships with my future beloved I will appreciate the following: mutual understanding, respect, sincerity. I would like him to be generous, kind-hearted, brave enough, goal-oriented. Yes, I agree there not many men who contain all those features and who can meet all my demands. But I don't need many! I just need one man. One and forever. I know that you are somewhere near. I will be waiting for your response impatiently!

Looking For An Age Group
25 - 60


Of course there is no way that I would ever pursue one of these fine goldiggers who are only after me magical pot of gold. But my readers and I will enjoy the moment and fantasies of me rescuing some poor Russian waif from the cold of the Siberian steppes. Go here to see my other admirers.

http://www.dream-marriage.com/messaging/eoi.php

13 comments:

vancouver mark said...

Wow- ages 25 to 60. She really casts those nets wide.

Never trust a Gemini.
I'm just saying is all..

Tempo said...

I'm sure youre just the man for her...Does she have a sister?
Actually I feel a bit sorry for these girls, the men in their countries treat women with no respect and she will probably end up married to someone her grandfathers age with nasty habits. I dont blame them for wanting to get away from that but whoever takes them on also takes a huge chance...usually the men lose too!
Good luck, hope you dont end up with an ex-Russian shot putter named Olga..

Kal said...

ah Olga - I miss her spin in the pit. Don't worry, this is all just fun fodder for my blog.

Vegetarian Cannibal said...

Oh my... I hope you're not going to pursue this seriously. These women are often exploited in human trafficking an all other sorts of crazy stuff.

M. D. Jackson said...

It's just a shame that you can't rescue them all. I mean, at least five or six, why not? You've got the room, right? How big is the Cave of Cool?

Wings1295 said...

Why not try a real Canadian dating service?

Wings1295 said...

Or try this: Zombie Dating

Kal said...

No, I have no plans to seriously become involved witht the Russian mob and their human smuggling activities. It's just an interesting sociological experiment. Like what lure catches which fish.

Oh and MD, I am sure I can get six on a dog sled if I pack em just right.

Shawn said...

If you're not going to follow up with her, would you send me her info? My wife and I are looking for a third.....;)

Kal said...

I am sure we can work out some loan or time share arrangement.

-Warren Zoell said...

I see you've been on the torrents.

Kal said...

torrents Warren?

Nathan said...

She attends different couchings? Does that mean she sits on a lot of different people's couches?