Thursday, December 23, 2010

Would OCD Drive You Nuts


If your hair HAD to match your shirt everyday like it does with this girl on this day? Would you just buy all one color of tops or would you change your hair to keep up with your multicolored wardrobe. Would wigs be a solution? Is this possibly the stupidest thing I ever brought up on this blog? Would you tell me if it was? When I write things like this do you feel better about yourself in comparison? Well don't. You are just as mental as me, punk. You just don't share with everyone like I seem compelled to do.

3 comments:

Tempo said...

One of my girls has OCD..yes, it would...probably will, drive us all nuts.

Nathan said...

I have OCD, and while it does drive me nuts sometimes, it doesn't extend to color coordination. I do have to say I like the hair color of the girl in the picture, though.

M. D. Jackson said...

My shirts usually match my hair but that's because I tend to like to wear black. Mind you, if they're really going to match my hair my shirts will have to have more and more white in them these days. And be covering less and less of my body.