Monday, February 20, 2012

I Am Asking For Some Helps Again


I have banged my head against the way attempting to figure out how to convert movies I have onto my computer to DVD-rw discs. My goal is to unload movies and TV shows that my mother can watch on her little car DVD player. My email is kheighton@hotmail.com if anyone wants to give me some step by step instructions. I really need to master this skill before I go travelling. I suspect long wait times on the plane and in airports will require entertainment.

3 comments:

csmith2884 said...

My friend, you are driving me nuts with this. I have no kids home thursday night or friday. Can we skype then so I can tell you all the things I have tried and why I spent the money and do what I do now.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Okay, lets make a date then.

Joe Fletch said...

What is the original source? DVD? Or some compressed format (avi, mp4, etc, etc)?

And is the target a standard DVD player? Or does it play files? I assume that it just plays DVD formated disks.

I am sending you an email now.