Sunday, February 12, 2012

I Am Done Bitchin' At Myself


Don’t eat, you’re gonna get fatter. Don’t talk, you’re making yourself look fucking stupid. Don’t laugh, it’s annoying as fuck. Don’t try making a connection with her, you’re becoming more pathetic with each attempt. Don’t hold on, you’re going to fucking let go sooner or later anyways. Don’t expect someone to make an effort with you, you’re just gonna let yourself down again. Don’t try, whats the fucking point? Don’t cry, you’re fucking weak. Don’t feel anything anymore, numbness is all you fucking know now. Don’t hope for freedom, these chains are never going to be cut loose. Ever. Don’t even breathe; it’s fucking pointless.

8 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

The Town of Fail, at long last I've found a place were I can belong!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

They have great houses for sail with large back yards and big trees.

M. D. Jackson said...

All of those statements are true in one way or another. The question is: What are you going to do about it?

The way people answer that question is more interesting to me.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Well on impulse I was going to climb the water tower with a rifle and a sammich but you make me rethink that.

DrGoat said...

I watched the whole marathon of Firefly this weekend. That seemed to get me through the weekend without harming anyone. And believe me, here in Arizona there's lots of republicans that need to be harmed.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I've got some cool things to watch this week. Luck is really a sweet show with Nick Nolte playing a really good version of himself.

Sarah said...

self-bitching can be good or bad. If you take it as a way to better yourself it's good, but you have to watch the line between that & self-hate. Tipping over into the other side just leads to misery.

Belle said...

Sad thoughts are powerful. It is dangerous to listen to them. As soon as you have one imagine throwing it in the garbage where it belongs. Say something positive out loud. Sounds simplistic, but it is working for me.