Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cool Concept


ZEKE DEADWOOD - ZOMBIE LAWMAN looks like a winner of a concept. Zombies are hip and usually any combination of zombies with whatever is something that I have to check out. Doesn't come out till July but I am pre-ordering my copy now. I can't tell from this piece if the horse is also a zombie but now that I think about it, he better be. I hope the horse is named Comet. All horses should be named Comet.

"He’s tough. He’s heroic. He’s… really, really stinky. Like gag-inducing, birds-falling-from-the-sky stinky. He’s Zeke Deadwood, zombie lawman, and if you’re a no-count outlaw looking to rustle up trouble, you’d best be moving on! A villainous band of varmints has taken over a small town, and the townsfolk’s only hope is an undead loner. Can Zeke stop the drunken rampage of terror? Will the townsfolk even let themselves be saved by the undead?"

No comments: