Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Moebius Model Kits

These are reproductions of the great Aurora kits from the 1970s. The art on the boxes fills me with a nostalgia for the time as a kid when I built many, many models. I was less about the cars and planes and more into the figures and scenery. I would spend summers learning to drown in Lake Pinawa Manitoba and would take about 10 of these with me since the TV was pretty crappy out in Booneyville. I can also remember the giant insect kits where you also got to build and paint destroyed buildings and scared people. Dr. Deadly's killer bunny is a nice touch.






2 comments:

wiec? said...

i almost bought the Dr. Deadly the other day at the comic shop, but i played it cheap and now i'm regreting it.

i wish they had the victim one. never seen that one before.

maybe i'll check in with the good doctor when i get back from my upcoming vacation.

Dash MacBastard said...

Glad to see that "The Victim" was brought back.