Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Good Teacher...Really Seems To Care...

Why do I talk to Lisa Mynx? Every conversation brings up about 20 ideas I just have to post about. This is my favorite of the night. This scene from 'Back to School' is one of the best comedy bits ever created. Sam Kinneson is just batshit crazy and the only guy that can go within seconds from 0 to 60 during one of his insane rants. Thank the gods for You Tube. You can find most any scene you need to illustrate. As a teacher I can respect this man's passion and I can't tell you the number of times I just wish I could have let loose on some kid like he does. But that is my inside the head world...not my outside the head reality.

2 comments:

Booksteve said...

Funniest Sam Kinison bit I ever saw was when Letterman had him on circa 1983. He introduced him and the camera cut to Sam who sang an absolutely beautiful song (a hymn I believe) perfectly straight. One kept expecting him to freak out in the middle but nope. Perfectly straight which made it all the more hilarious to anyone who had ever seen Sam Kinison!

Nicole said...

http://www.designboom.com/weblog/read.php?CATEGORY_PK=&TOPIC_PK=2255

http://superpunch.blogspot.com/2009/05/lego-tentacle-monster-escapes-from.html

I know how much you LOVE a good octopus!