Monday, May 4, 2009

OMG...Its the Ascension of Ice Bear


Nicole over at Superblogniness (http://superblogliness.blogspot.com/) has been taking point on the whole ICE BEAR phenomenon and today I actually felt the subtle shift in the universe signifying the arrival of a new star on the world stage. The time of Ice Bear has arrived! All bow before the judgements of Ice Bear! Special thanks to her brother CrazyFLDJM who created the above image. Next year's American Idol will be in the hands of judgement bears which will only revitalize a strong franchise. We are all very excited here at the Cave of Cool. I feel all light headed and its not because of my flu. I actually have goose bumps. VIVA ICE BEAR!

Check out her post here - http://superblogliness.blogspot.com/2009/05/ice-bear-judges-you-by-crazyfldjm.html

2 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Like I said on her blog, I can see this popping up on The Daily What in no time.

Although that WOULD be an interesting season of American Idol...

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

When it appears on the Daily What we all will know we have made the big time.