Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Review of Star Trek


I went in expecting it to be good and I was consistently entertained. I don't hate the modification of the Star Trek universe to allow for future movies. It was done really well compared to other franchise reboots. All the great elements that you expect are there with more than a general wink at old time Star Trek fans. At the same time its very assessable to anyone who don't know their Enterprise from their Galactica. I am also glad that the villain didn't overshadow the crew especially since we are just getting to know them all over for the first time. The hot dogs at the theatre were awesome as always and that never hurt a movie get a good review from me. Keep it up Galaxy!

3 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I'm looking forward to seeing Star Trek but I'll wait for it to come out on DVD.

Wings1295 said...

May have to wait for it on DVD, too. Hearing only good things, though!

Booksteve said...

Same as you (only I couldn't afford the hot dogs!)