Sunday, May 3, 2009

Only the Greatest Lip Sync By A Late Night Talk Show Host, His Chauffer, His Slave Boy and The Puppet Chorus EVER!



The ability to share this video clip is the reason I do my blog. On a weekend where I thought I would end my day taking the toaster with me to the tub, I can always find something to make the endless struggle worth another day. Craig Ferguson is the SHIT, BITCHES. If you watch this video and don't do some kind of shoulder shimmy shake combined with a computer chair butt bounce then you, sir, are dead to me.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Didn't know where to post this, so I'll post it on your most recent blog... Go to my blog, on the sidebar there is a picture you might like... you'll recognize it pretty fast, I think, or else Ice Bear will judge you.

And we don't want that, do we?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

That is great. I officially endorse your use of the Ice Bear movie review system and the icon is really cool. Thanks for sharing. Ice Bear strangely approves.

Nicole said...

Why, thank you. I feel honored to have your approval as well as Ice Bear's.