Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Okay - Now Its Getting Weird

First of all we get ice cream or 'lollies' (as the British call them) in the shape of a shirtless Daniel Craig. Oh Bond...I will never lick frozen juice again. You could so see Daniel using this to meet women with a cooler in the parking lot at the mall. "Hey baby, can I offer you some sweet cranberry lollies made in the shape of MY UPPER BODY FOR YOU TO LICK?" You know..when I hear him say that outloud I doesn't sound creepy at all.


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/5416143/Daniel-Craig-in-007-lolly.html

And for those of you who felt that something was missing from breakfast comes Ego Star Trek Waffles. Just add syrup and subtract your dignity.





http://trekmovie.com/2009/05/30/kelloggs-introduces-limited-edition-eggos-with-star-trek-images/

3 comments:

Darius Whiteplume said...

The things some people will put in their mouths. :-)

Wings1295 said...

Definitely some items on the bizarre side!

Miss Alex said...

I have to have those waffles!!!

Did you ever see my Wonder Woman? I have to show you ...its on my blog somewhere