Sunday, August 9, 2009
1. We're all the same in different ways. -- 'Breakfast Club'
2. Rich or poor, life can suck. It just sucks more if you're poor. -- 'Pretty in Pink'
3. Everyone's family is embarrassing and insane. -- 'Vacation', 'Christmas Vacation'
4. It's not the destination, it's the journey. -- 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles'
5. Never give your panties to a geek. -- 'Sixteen Candles'
6. You don't know how far you can go until you test the boundaries and then cross them. -- 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off'
7. If you want to get to know someone, take a vacation together. -- 'The Great Outdoors'
8. The romance of adulthood can get lost in the reality of growing up. -- 'She's Having a Baby'
9. Be careful of women you meet on the computer. -- 'Weird Science'
10. Sometimes what you're looking for is right in front of you, dumb ass. -- 'Some Kind of Wonderful'
11. You never truly appreciate someone until they're gone. -- 'Home Alone'
I had to add these extra ones created by my 'brother from another mother' Ben at 'A Dragon Dancing With the Buddha'
12. A single parent raising kids is possible, but probably not a good idea. --'Mr. Mom'
13. Ed O'Neill is going to have trouble overcoming audience identification of him as Al Bundy --'Dutch'
14. German girls love to whip out their breasts. --'European Vacation'
15. Actually, there is a limit to how much cute will let you get away with. --'Curly Sue'
16. In his 70s, Walter Matthau would do anything for a paycheck. --'Dennis the Menace'
17. Say, you know who might be good in a romantic comedy? Jennifer Lopez. Brilliant! Where do you come up with these things, I tell ya... --'Maid in Manhattan'
18. If you think on it, you'll realize you really don't want to go to your --'Class Reunion'
19. Macaulay Culkin is not as easily replaced as many of us thought. --'Home Alone 3'
20. A great, big, slobbering St. Bernard dog may be lovable at first, but eventually it starts leaving a lot of waste in its wake. --'Beethoven's 3rd , 4th, 5th'.
Posted by Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness at 7:09 PM