Thursday, August 6, 2009

Great Invention or GREATEST Invention?

"Revolution in its various forms is often a matter of new technology applied to a familiar item..think toaster to bread...or iPod to song. The result? A totally new landscape filled with opportunity for those savvy enough to seize the moment."


OMG is this the best thing ever? I used to think that clumping cat litter was man's greatest invention but it has been trumped. I could just see myself lying underneath the kitchen table with this thing just dropping pancakes into my mouth. Then every three or so I can squirt my mouth with syrup. That is just good eating bitches. We truly live in a golden age. It makes me forget for a moment that they still haven't perfected my jet pack. Thanks to the 'Daily What' for always looking out for my pancake needs. I saw on another site that is retails for $3300 so its not made for the home consumer but you would think that some smart chinese businessman would create one just for my kitchen at a reasonable price. I got the taste of pancake in my mouth right now. Excuse me, I need to go to Denny's.

"We discovered that it took less time to produce two, hot ChefStack pancakes than it took to put a bran muffin in a paper bag. Plus, our customers see the pancakes as a unique item on our menu they can't find at every other coffee shop. "

http://www.chefstack.com/

2 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

Wow. I am speechless. Just - WOW.

Ricky Shambles said...

That is a tall stack of awesome. Now the price I cannot find, but perhaps it should be priceless for the joy it will bring! (I believe the seller underestimates the home market potential.)