Monday, September 13, 2010

Oh Britney, Again With Miss Britney

It appears that Britney Spears is being sued by her bodyguard of many years who says he has been 'traumatized' from years of seeing her 'who ha' (the EXACT term the lawyer for the bodyguard used in a TV interview). I don't know why I find that so funny.

'Vagina' is not appropriate but a funny, goofy, reference to the female genitalia is okay. Is that the legal term they will use in the court paperwork to describe the offending organ? And how many times did he actually see it close up and for how long to actually BE permanently scarred? Like is there one time LESS than that number that induces trauma where everything is psychologically alright? Will the vagina itself be made to testify? Can you see now how much I am enjoying this story?

8 comments:

M. D. Jackson said...

Wait... he's suing her because he saw her... "Who ha"... too many times? And it traumatised him?

WTF?

Can I sue her for not letting me see it?

Or maybe he's just piussed because he saw it as many times as KFed did but he didn't get a bullshit musical career out of it.

vancouver mark said...

Whether or not it is forced to testify, I think it's good timing for little Who Ha to go solo and put out its own album. Could you blame it? Spears has been exploiting it and no doubt ill-using it for years, her career is a train wreck and I'm sure the wee little thingie has it's own song to sing.

Kal said...

This situation is so ripe with comedy potential that I think my head is going to explode. If said 'who ha' brought down a guy who would have taken a bullet for the person it is attatched to, do you really think you NEED to see it. Remember when you look into the abyss, the abyss looks back at you.

csmith2884 said...

I think if that is the criteria my computer can sue maybe everyone who googled those photos..You know who you are..class action in the making. The abyss might look back but it seldom talks back.

mark stevens said...

Maybe if it's album is any good little Who Ha can go on the road with Britney, and, uh, open for her.

-Warren Zoell said...

Just one too many canoe trips I guess.

c-dogg said...

they is too chicken to say "vagina". There I said it.

Pat Tillett said...

what a skank....