Monday, April 22, 2013

Fast And The Furious 6



Like the series of movies in the Resident Evil franchise, I can find nothing wrong with the Fast and Furious movies. Yes they are beyond stupid but the car racing, slick heists and massive explosions are sometimes all I want from a movie. I don't want to think. I just want to feel the adrenaline going through my body, especially in 3D. The last film was terrific with a great twist and addition of Dwayne Johnson to the cast. I am glad to see him back for this one. It won't win any Oscars but I bet it will be one of the most fun times you will have at a movie this summer.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely agree. It is one of my favorite series of movies, just based on the fun factor.

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Unlike Resident Evil, it isn't afraid to tell you how many sequels it has had. Such there was the ridiculously named "The Fast and The Furious", but they realized people come for the cars, they just started adding numbers at the end.

Which is odd considering that horror movies usually carry long strings of numbers in their sequels, while car movies (like Cannonball Run or Herbie the Love Bug) usually give us "Colon: Subtitle" sequel names.