Friday, April 19, 2013

Some Of My Favorite Posts - Discovered By Accident After The Accident

 
 
For some reason I mistakenly deleted my Cave folder that had all my pictures of myself or ones made for me. I have no idea how this happened and it breaks my heart. But I was smart enough to Google myself and find most of the images that were important to me but not all of them. I also had many of these on my Facebook page so that helped too.




 
 

I also found this great first anniversary post that contains many answers to questions asked of me over time. If you want to know more about me you can find those posts by following the link below.

http://calvinscanadiancaveofcool.blogspot.ca/2009/09/one-year-anniversary-for-calvins_21.html

Now I start right from the beginning and do several months worth of posts a day to discover all the gems that deserve to be put on their own separate discs and into the strongbox for protection. I never want to go through what I went through in the past couple of days, thinking I have lost these treasures. Well they may not mean much to others but they are treasures to me.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That must have been a heart-stopping moment when you realized you had deleted the folder. Glad you were able to reconstruct most of it!

Cora said...

Ooh, I cringed at the thought. I'm so glad you found most of them! *whew*