Saturday, April 27, 2013

I Can Hear The Death Rattle

I am having pain in my hands that WEBMD has diagnosed to be one of 28 different conditions. The vary from common muscle strain to something related to heart attack and stroke. I have been having a lot of anxiety about my health lately. Despite all my dieting and exercise I don't feel any better. Sure I have lost 30 + pounds but I actually feel worse off. I can't put any pressure on my wrists to do push-ups or lean against the wall when I pee. Folding my arms actually hurts. This has a bad taste to it, folks. I think this time I am done for. Remember me fondly.

 

11 comments:

JBond said...

Don't leave us...the cave is not yet fully secured.

Natholeon said...

Sometimes we ache for no real reason. Don't panic!

Unknown said...

Kal you need to get yourself over to your doctor buddy. It's not your time to leave this world yet.

david_b said...

Fully agreed. Life's too short. Just be thankful you're not under Obamacare.

Get it checked out. How's your cholesterol...?

david_b said...

What kind of exercise are you doing..? You're out walking & bicycling, right..?

Jason Shayer said...

Hang in there!

Drake said...

If body aches and pain were a sign of oncoming death, i'd have died a years ago. You hang in there my Canadian amigo, dragon says you are here to stay for many many years to come, dragons know these things.

Anonymous said...

Call Alberta HealthLink and speak to a real human. The web will tell you anything.

Margaret Benbow said...

I have a friend who says her 97-year-old aunt is "too pizen-mean to die." You should be more like that. No dying, please. Your enemies would be doing their nasty little victory dance because they'd think they had worn you down. Don't give them the satisfaction!

M. D. Jackson said...

Cal, don't panic. You probably have carpal tunnel syndrome. I have it, too. It's not a big deal, but see a doctor. Self diagnosing is about as foolish as self medicating. (Although the self medicating is usually a lot more fun.)

Kal said...

But Carpal Tunnel doesn't come on all at once. Like one day I am fine and the next I am in agony. I will not age well. I am such a big baby.