Friday, April 19, 2013

More From The Knightness-Rogue Collection

 
Now that her grey Batgirl costume nears completion, I thought it was a good time to show off the remaining photos I have in my Knightness-Rogue file. Next to my beloved Riddle, she is one of the finest cosplayers out there. Her black and yellow Batgirl is the class of the field and I can't wait to see how fantastic her newest Batgirl costume will be, because, as you know, you can never have enough Batgirl.

 
 
 
 
 






 
 





 
 

4 comments:

david_b said...

Never, NEVER enough.

Thank you sir.

Kal said...

I can't wait to see her Grey Batgirl.

david_b said...

She's a fantastic, devoted costumer. More importantly, she has vision.

Leave the 'over-the-top' tawdry expressions for someone who WISHES they had her love and devotion.

Kal said...

She never lets me down with the quality of her work. I love that photo spread most of all.