Friday, April 26, 2013

Why My Followers Are The Best


 
Mike DeStasio is one of those followers who never fails to support the madness that I produce here at the Cave of Cool. Knowing how much I am hurting over the death of Damian Wayne (don't laugh, you would have all freaked if they killed off Harry Potter) he produced these free sketches for me. For a guy like me who can't draw, an personalized original sketch from someone who actually went to The Joe Kubert School is a gift to me that is beyond value.
 
To further prove that he lives the dream, he included two of the comic books he had a large part in creating. My collection is only richer for these additions.
 
I sit at this computer daily to entertain people and when that effort is appreciated and reciprocated, it makes everything worthwhile.
 

4 comments:

Timothy S. Brannan said...

That is very cool!

Mike D. said...

Thank you Kal...I am glad you like the stuff and thank you for the plug. You never fail to entertain and your seemingly endless flowing and eclectic post's keep me coming back for more. Your Write up on Robin before was awesome...great tribute to a great character.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Pretty sweet gift and a generous one too!

Unknown said...

That's pretty awesome Kal congrats on the great gifts.