Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My Long Day Nightmare Is Over, I Think

I have spent my entire afternoon trying to remove or if possible, fix the posts that are missing images. I have no idea how this happened but I was playing around with my Picasa files and that probably did it. I was so choked at myself that I wanted to go to the elementary school and challenge all those kids to a fight but I thought better of it and used my time to fix what I could and delete what I couldn't.

If you understood how much time and effort and LOVE that I put into my blog you would know how crazy these events can make me. And this all come after I just spent a week restoring and refinding all the photographs that are priceless to me. Finally those are on a disc and a copy and in the safety deposit box.

I hope this isn't going to become a recurring theme. I would appreciate it you see any picture less posts that you would tell me. I tried to fix what I could and it all looks fine to me but who knows from your end.

I apologize for the drop in quality - something that you have not expected from me for the longest of time.

Thanks for your time and attention to this matter - Cal.

 

10 comments:

Hobgoblin238 said...

Hey at least people comment on your blog. I have been bonedry the past few days. 210 saw my post about the buried alive match and only 4 comments.

People in blogland are lazy

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I don't use Picasa myself, but I've heard that if you delete the photo from your original Picasa file where it is stored, it will be automatically deleted on your blog too. Don't know if that was the issue here?

TS Hendrik said...

Sorry to hear of your issues, but I'll still continue to expect the highest quality posts from you.

On the plus side now I have the image of you fighting children in my head.

Michael Lynn P. said...

This happened to me once too, that damn Picasa! I feel your pain, and I hope you will get everything worked out. : )

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Sorry for your frustrations, Cal. I never noticed a drop in quality on the part of you or your blog. I'd still love you if I did.

xoRobyn

Sam G said...

Cal - There's something wrong. Can't find your A-Z Vampirella post. It's missing. I know I've seen it...or was I dreaming?

david_b said...

You're awesome sir..

Long Live the Cave.

Kal said...

I lost the Vampirella Post and that was one I saved up for months. I may spend sometime trying to rebuild her or make her a special post next week. That one broke my heart because I thought I showcased the many artists who basically are drawing the same character and costume but give something a little special to the piece. GRRRRRRR.

Kal said...

I love you too Robyn because no matter how much I mess up I can't get you NOT to love me. I should convert for you and let's just be together.

Dr. Theda said...

Your loyal followers will Never desert you good Sir Kal...