Thursday, April 25, 2013

A-Z Challenge - 'X' Is For 'X-Men' (Faux Poster Or Not, I Like This A Lot)

 
 
 
I will be interested in seeing how long Logan lasts in this movie. In the original comic book story he quickly get's roasted into a skeleton by the Sentinels after remaining free from capture for so many years in the future.
 


 
The original cover is one of the most iconic is comic book history. I love how this cover replicates it by using the actual actors that will be appearing in the next X-Men movie, directed by Brian Singer who made X-Men I and II

 

3 comments:

Hobgoblin238 said...

Yeah I cannot wait for this one.

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Bryan Singer been tweeting about this one like crazy. I'm really hoping for something that emulates the famous cover on X-Men 141.

Jeremy [Retro] said...

very interesting... truly.