Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I Am A Celebrity...BITE ME


Can't stand me these Z-listers who the producers have dumped into the Costa Rican jungle to just annoy all of us. Where are hungry giant spiders when I need them? No better than that...monkeys that want to abuse these losers sexually. But I still watch...not like you watch and enjoy a train wreck but like you watch the moon crashing into the earth. I watch if only to see the most hated Heidi and Spencer being made to suffer. If only watch to see her lose that hair she keeps playing with. They both put the "D" in Douchebag (which is never more clear than when Spencer Pratt refers to himself as 'Spencer Pratt'). OMG..what has happened to me? Am I so devoid of regular entertainment that this is what I turn to? I blame you Lisa. Its how I deal with the pain.

No comments: