Saturday, June 6, 2009

Jungle Test


I guess I am dramatic. That is one step from calling me flamboyant and we all know what that is code for. Okay, I set my phaser to 'fabulous' instead of 'stun' just once. I hit the wrong button!

You are colorful and charismatic. You get and hold people's attention.

Right now, you are seeking peace and tranquility in your life.

You are drawn to people who are innocent and pure of heart.

You feel like there are many major things in your life that need to be changed.

You are quick to react. You are courageous and bold.


http://www.blogthings.com/thejungletest/

1 comment:

Wings1295 said...

Here is what I got:

You Are Imaginative

You are a creative, innovative person. You're not afraid of great risks.

Right now, you are seeking a new challenge and a complete life change.

You are drawn to people who are energetic and blissful.

You feel like there is one major thing in your life that needs to be changed.

You make a lot of course corrections in your life. Your first reaction is usually not your final verdict.

Not sure how accurate it all is, but interesting.