Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Most Loved Meme

Since Wings was using our common brain today I have to give him for credit for the idea to twist this meme around and shout of some love to my favourite things.

1. Most Loved Food - Pizza, chicken wings


2. Most Loved Person (s) - sappy to say but my parents. They always supported their children no matter how many bodies needed to be buried. They do a lot for our community and shun any reward or recognition. They are role models for all of us.

3. Most Loved Job - Teaching - exhausting but with moments of pure exhilaration when you realize that you are doing something to make the world a better place. I can actually lay my head down at night and live with myself which is everything.


4. Most Loved City - Salzburg Austria - beautiful and old world like me


5. Most Loved Band - Garbage or Queen - I am waiting for the Shirley Manson/Freddy Mercury duet in heaven.


6. Most Loved Website - have heard of this little corner of the interwebs called Calvin's Canadian Cave of Coolness.


7. Most Loved TV Program - Real Time with Bill Maher or the Soup. I love seeing the pompous people skewered.


8. Most Loved Movie - Legends of the Fall - Epic family drama with the best role from Brad Pitt that shows he is not just another pretty boy.


9. Most Loved Artist - Salvador Dali - batshit crazy with impecable technique


10. Most Loved Book - Dune by Frank Herbert and its various sequels - A Universe spanning tale of the rise and fall of a galactic messiah with a strong environmental message and political intrigue.


11. Most Loved Shop - Bookworm's Den comic/action figures store


12. Most Loved Organization - Doctor's Without Borders


13. Most Loved Historical Event - The Renaissance - When everything changed and the world came out of the dark ages both figuratively and literally.


14. Most Loved Sport - Winter Olympics - you are gonna be on OUR ground this time bitches!


15. Most Loved Piece of Technology - Personal Computer


16. Most Loved annual event - Halloween - the only holiday really for kids where they are the center of it and not lost in the rush of say a Christmas.


17. Most Loved Daily Task - Breakfast - The only meal I really plan and look forward to - a good one can change my whole outlook for the day. A rushed one leaves me just off center. I especially love Breakfast for Supper.


18. Most Loved Comedian - George Lopez - He just makes me laugh. Funny is Funny.

7 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

Oh, I am so taking this up on my blog. Even though I am in a really bad mood. Perhaps it will make me feel better (not holding my breath).

Wandering Coyote said...

My list is up.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Dali! Great meme! :)

Wings1295 said...

Great list! I gotta get on the ball and do mine now! :)

Awesome choices, and hey, if it's the truth, then it doesn't matter if some think it's sappy or not. Just be true. :)

Wings1295 said...

Okay, finally got mine out there:
Most Loved Meme

Video Zeta One said...

I did the hate one. I know, I'm behind and still spreading hate. My bad.

Couldn't agree more on The Soup. Love that show!

Iron Mammoth said...

Yep, I'm gonna have to do this one!