Tuesday, August 11, 2009

OMG


Well it seems like I can never rest or let up for a single second. Check out this moving trailer that Dr Monkey found and posted about. I cannot believe that those fricken squid would advertise themselves so openly. Like they are rubbing my nose in it. "Oh look at me Calvin...I am beautiful and large and I am on the side of this trailer and you aren't. And I am gonna lure everyone you ever loved to the ocean and their icy death." So, what, you are all badass now? You are invincible and untouchable? You are a big shot cause you got the trailer gig? Fuck you. Now Dr Monkey thinks that I somehow am involved in the disappearance of Americans who come up to Canada to see these creatures. Well played my tentacled enemy...well played. Sew the seeds of doubt with my friends while deflecting blame from yourself. Its almost Machiavellian in its intricacy. Do you see now, bitches, what I have been warning you about all this time? Not funny when it happens to you or someone you love is it? Who is the crazy one now? Yeh, that's what I thought you would say. I can only lead you away from the ocean...I can't help it if you go back on your own and stick your head under water to see what is there.

2 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

You were the first person I thought of when I saw that thing. I quickly whipped out my camera and took that photo to document it. We may not have oceans in Tennessee, but we're on the look out just the same.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Brother Monkey I can always count on you to be vigilant. I should give out rings to all my 'agents' like the Shadow and have them say -"The ocean is deep" and rely with "But the tentacle is slippery"