Sunday, March 20, 2011

HELP ME PLEASE


I need someone with a US address to ship some items that I got a great deal on at Amazon. They are already paid for. I will pay you to then ship them to me if you trust me to do that. I hope one of my followers can help. Michael, you are exempt because you have already helped me twice before. Just email me your addy and I will get in touch with you.

heightonc@yahoo.co

UPDATE - I think I have someone to help me. Thank you for all your offers to support my friends. I just hate how the Canadian/US border is such a barrier to communication or the movement of goods and surfaces. Longest freakin' undefended border in the world and still we can't just work it out so I can watch HULU shows and have my books and action figures delivered.

1 comment:

csmith2884 said...

Told you before anytime...we ship international everyday. csmith2884@aol.com