Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Charlie Sheen Mad - Lib Rant


I knew I promised not to talk about Charlie Sheen anymore but this is just making massive fun of him by using his crazy style and soon to be famous rant. Thanks to Brother May for finding this for me. You can create your own personalized 'Charlie Rant' by going here.

“I am on a drug. It’s called C'Kal, Kal, Calvin or Big Daddy. If you try it once, you will bleeding. Your uvula will melt off, and your Uncle Tony will slice kneecaps over your dying body … I’m tired of pretending like I’m not restorminating—a total freaking celebrity chef from Venus. I’ve got puma blood and Zeus DNA! … They picked a fight with a cyclops. They’re trying to take all my twins and leave me with no means of singing to my family. It’s not chemistry! They owe me an apology while she licks my elbow … I don’t think people are ready for the shoe I’m delivering, and delivering with a sense of hateful love. I exposed socks to magic! Here’s your blood test. Next one goes in your vagina!”

3 comments:

DrGoat said...

Like, Wow.

Kal said...

Try it yourself by following the link. It's fun being freakin' mental like Charlie. All the hip kids are doing it.

DrGoat said...

I tried it. A lot of fun.
"I'm a graverobber from Ceti Alpha 3".