Thursday, March 3, 2011

Charlie Sheen - WTF


He thinks he's entertaining and fun. He's a joke and I hope this is the beginning of his spiral into oblivion and anyone who likes him deserves it. 'Two and a Half Men' is one of the worse sitcoms ever but has the highest ratings on TV. That is obscene. Do these people think Charlie will melt down during a scripted performance? They sure aren't there to see a funny program.

Unfortunately he has been coddled for so long that now he feels entitled to do an say anything he wants too. People are afraid to tell the truth to him and with all his self loathing, it's pretty much over for him. You read it here first.

To me, he is already dead and this is the last I will write about this maggot.

7 comments:

Paladin said...

I remember back in the days of the "Brat Pack", I always figured his brother Emilio would be the one to hit the wall.

Yet another reason for me not to bet on horse races.

DrGoat said...

What ever happened to Emilio anyway. Charlie's a narcissistic jerk, so I'll hold you to the promise of never mentioning his name again in the cave.

Laura said...

I say, IF Two and a Half Men *must* go on... bring Emilio in.
On second thought... just can that crap ass show. I've never watched an episode but I just *know* that it sucks...

What bothers me, is that I'm now seeing idiots out there cheering Charlie on! THey think he's funny and say that he's not hurting anyone so who cares.
Ummm excuse me. He has 5 kids. I'm pretty sure the ones old enough to know who he is, are hurting. :(

((Hugs))
Laura
P.S. He's dead to me too now. (until he really dies, then I might talk about him again)

Kal said...

He is forever banned from the Cave of Cool until he dies. Then we will have a week of celebrations.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Addiction is a terrible thing.

Drake said...

I like the show, so i guees i've never been cool.
and it's his life whatever he does with it i could care not an iota.
I never understood the obsession or loathing of celebs, just ain't my bag.

Kal said...

I guess you are a better man than I am Drake. I just get angry to see him waste all he is given and the way he pisses away change after change. His selfishness will get some innocent truly injured one day and I suspect it will be one of his children.