Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Movies I Watched In February


1. The Fall - Rich Fantasty Drama (8/10)
2. El Cid - Historical Biography (8/10)
3. Dead Space Afterath - Zombies In Space (5/10)
4. Fall of the Roman Empire - Historical Drama (7/10)
5. Red Hill - Modern Day Wester (8/10)
6. Tangled - Animated Romance (8/10)
7. Sunshine - Science Fiction End of World Adventure (8/10)
8. The Hunley - First Submarine Used In Combat (6/10)
9. Sanctum - Cave Diving Adventure (5/10)
10. Fantastic Four 2 - Superhero Adventurer (6/10)
11. All Star Superman - The Man of Steel's Last Adventure (10/10)
12. Shadow of the Moon - Documentary About the Apollo Program (10/10)
13. Frozen - Ski Hill Survival Story - (7/10)
14. The Mechanic - Assassin Revenge Story (7/10)

7 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

And everyone says I watch a lot of movies!

Wandering Coyote said...

Ooooh, The Fall is so amazing, isn't it? One of the best movies ever, IMO. Such a treat for the eyes!

Kal said...

I loved the way the 'Fall' played part in the real world and part in imagination where anything was possible. Plus that little girl broke my heart. She was not a typical hollywood actress. She was real.

Kal said...

I loved the way the 'Fall' played part in the real world and part in imagination where anything was possible. Plus that little girl broke my heart. She was not a typical hollywood actress. She was real.

D.I. Felipe González said...

Ooops. I've only seen 3 out of those 14!

Kal said...

It's not a competition ya know? And I don't go for the usual kind of fims.

D.I. Felipe González said...

It's also a distribution issue.
But the CID played at least once a year on TV when I was a kid.