Wednesday, March 9, 2011

You May Think You Are Pretty


But when you smoke while resting your butt cheeks on my hood, it's a total turn off baby. Return the car to me in the condition I lent it to you in (hopefully with a full take of gas too). Run it through the car wash and I better not see cigarette burns on my seats or there will be 'words' between us.

And that is my towel too...well more of a tire rag now. Thanks. Pretty girls think they can get away with anything. I don't go into your sitting room and blow my nose on your tea cosies do I? No! Because I have respect for your possessions.

I do owe you some truth however. That last fart, the one I blamed on the dog? That was me. I dealt it and I smelt it first but I wasn't going to admit that to you. Don't judge me, we had only been dating a week. How can we love if we can't be honest with each other?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Kal I needed that one today.

DrGoat said...

She does have a Corvair though.

Kal said...

You mean she has MY Corvair. But I got her back in the end. I turned her over to her parole officer.

joe ackerman said...

wrong 'uns. the lot of 'em.

Paladin said...

Wait... was there a car in that picture?

I'd better go back and take another look.

Kal said...

That is how they got me too in the beginning but then I saw the butt print on the hood in the morning dew and it was over, baby.