Friday, July 2, 2010

Big Brother UK Update


Can someone tell me, in what fricken' language is 'CAOHIME' pronounced 'KIVA'? It must be Welsh because their spelling of words often have nothing to do with how the word sounds. It must just drive people up the wall - like this spelling is doing to me.

The pressure is really on John James to stop being an argumentative asshat. He can't deal with people teasing him about anything. I just realized that the three people he had the most problems with - Rachel, Govan and Sunshine are the first three out of the house.

I so wish it could have been Shabby to go. As much as I hate Sunshine, Shabby is such a brat with her jealousy, tantrums and conspiracy theories. Instead of seeing Ben's stand-up routine as a punishment, she saw it as some kind of angle he was working. She thought he could gain 'valuable knowledge' of the outside world when he did his 90 seconds of stand-up comedy in front of the eviction crowd outside the BB house.

Here is why her opinion is full of shit. Of all the things that people are afraid of, speaking in public, especially doing comedy before a group is rated number ONE most frightening thing by a long run.

Fear of DEATH is number three...THREE!!!

I hardly think, that Ben will be studying the signs in the crowd for knowledge of who likes who and who hates who while he is basically crapping his pants. Plus there will be a stage light on him. Anyone who has performed on stage knows that you can't see the audience when the light are on you.

So shut up Shabby you fricken' three year old. I hope she goes next week. No, I NEED her to go next week or I will smuggle in a length of cord to Nathan who can strangle her in her sleep. GAH! she is annoying.

I won't miss Sunshine. She was such an attention whore and I am glad we are rid of her early. Her manufactured drama was working my last nerve.

God DAMN, I love this show.

4 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

Totally off topic here, but I LOVE the new header! Go Becca!

Word vefication = liker

Amy said...

Gaelic, probably. Also, I apparently should start watching this.

joe ackerman said...

it's Gaelic. the wife's Irish, and her name's spelled Maeroch, but her name's pronounced "Mary." yeah, go figure.

Mark Kardwell said...

Irish.