Sunday, July 4, 2010

Big Brother UK Update


They put girly-man Ben into a tiny room with an army drill sergeant as part of his punishment from the 'Tree of Temptation'. It was just sad seeing him have to do push ups and run on the spot - so embarrassing in fact that he can sit on the girl side of the classroom from now on.

Now, believe me when I say that I am not criticizing girls at all. There are just some guys (who claim not to be gay) who just don't move like men do. Ben moves like a drag queen - yes, that is the picture I was trying to paint for you in my mind. He is a drag queen without the hair extensions. He even sits like one with his legs crossed.

When the real manly drill sergeant entered the room it was such a bizarre contrast. I thought Ben was going to shit his pants in the presence of an Alpha male. I sure hope Ben never goes to jail because he will be lunch meat before the cell door closes behind him.

So after ten minutes of doing some physical exercise, Ben sat down and like a child said he wasn't going to do anymore. Then like the douche he is, he put the punishment on Dave when he was asked to nominate someone else.

Now Dave is a religious nut but he does have some character so he did Ben's punishment for him and as a result the housemates (except for Ben) got their suitcases back. So now without many cloths Ben just decided to take John James' shirt without asking. I so want to slap that poof.

Oh and here is a shock. When it came to playing wheelchair basketball, Ben chose to be a cheerleader instead. Do I smell nomination. I hope so.

1 comment:

Gemma said...

Ben is far too touchy feely for my liking and his hair is ridiculous. He was rather rude when he took John Jame's t-shirt and refused to take it off. bastard

SHABBY LEFT! And to think i quite enjoyed her tantrums. ah well