Thursday, July 8, 2010

Seahorse And Rider By Amanda Visell and Paradise Toyland



I really like this toy. I could see my action figure (when I make one) and my kitty and any other of my 'team' riding a whole herd of these against my cephalopod enemies. After they think we are beaten because they find some way to shut down my technology we ride into battle one giant seahorses. Oh that is such a cool idea. In fact that should be a huge part of the 'Cave of Cool' cartoon. What? Do you doubt the awesome that would BE a 'Cave of Cool' cartoon? Did you see that header? That is a whole storyline worth of fantastic right there. Don't worry. I will give Becca full credit and half profits. After all, her style is perfect for animation and I have no intention of killing the goose that is laying the golden eggs.

3 comments:

DrGoat said...

I like the look of this toy. If it was ceramic, it could be an art object.

Drake said...

Once in a mythic land called Canada there lived the coolest person on Earth. He had a cave that was the coolest and from there he fought and saved mankind from the most evilest of all evils...

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

You just wrote the opening narration for my Cave of Cool cartoon drake. Yes, it is all coming together nicely.