Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Worker And Parasite

From the time when Krusty lost 'Itchy and Scratchy' to the 'Gabbo Show' and had to scrape the bottom of barrel for Eastern Europe's most popular cat and mouse cartoon.

When I lived in Europe they would show these ten second cartoons staring a monkey and a horse between commercials and it was seriously as messed up as the mockery of a cartoon that 'Worker and Parasite' was meant to be.



OMG - IT'S THEM!!! Thanks to dsn79 for finding this. I didn't imagine it in some fevered dream. These two actually existed. Too funny.

7 comments:

Pearl said...

I would like to tell you how much I love this, but I can't. I'm too overcome. :-)

Hart Johnson said...

*snort* Oh dear... probably would make more sense if I understood them, but the whole thing is like a bizarro world cartoon, yes?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I think it was designed to be that mysterious or crappy or both.

dns79 said...

I think you meant these two

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYEB7cEH0u8

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

HA..it's THEM. Thanks for finding this for me.

DrGoat said...

That first one with the mouse & cat looks like the eraserhead of cartoons. Or something from an SCTV russian gameshow.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

The first one is from the Simpsons but you got me thinking about that famouse SCTV Russian gameshow on CCCP1 - "What Fits Into Mother Russia"