Saturday, July 10, 2010

Big Brother UK Update


I can't tell you how much I enjoy seeing Corin get all worked up about John James. Imagine speaking with a normal accent as all we Canadians have and then try to understand an Aussie and a English girl with a heavy cockney accent argueing with each other. I swear without the subtitles I would have missed half of that.

She then spent more than a half hour in the diary room bitchin about him in that horrendous accent of hers and repeating the word DICKHEAD about 30 times. We get it. You think he is a dickhead.

Oh, and you ARE allowed to take a breath when you talk. I swear, I never hear that girl inhale a single bit of air when she talks.

I know that listening to that would put me off my nut if I was in that house. And all the prancing she does with her fake boobs and the hours and hours she spends daily doing her make-up. I have yet to hear her talk about ANYTHING interesting. She is just so stupid. It's like Paris Hilton without the personality. Yeh, it's THAT bad. GAH!

1 comment:

alpaca farming said...

Blacktoenail Removal is a component of multiple diseases and disorders of the toe.We must useolive oil at the starting of this problem. Hence toenail removal is the usually the last resort for treatment for black toenail.

black-toenail