Saturday, July 10, 2010

What's Up With The Tumblr?


I wonder how far the archive goes back in tumblr. It is only a couple of days (all I can see is two days back) or should you be able to see all the images you posted by going to your archive?

I can't believe I am now stressing about tumblr reblogs the way I stressed about blogger comments. Only my close blog buddies have said they liked my 'Cats by Cal' feature as you would expect them too. It's like hearing you are pretty from you mother. Maybe I am not so brillant as I thought I was but that can't be possible, right?

And most of the images that others reblog from me are things that I first reblogged from someone else. Very few of the original things I find on my own get carried forward. All this shit is one big popularity contest. It feels like high school all over again.

3 comments:

Tempo said...

Ok, Ok, youre pretty! (feeling better?)

Wings1295 said...

Just do what the pic you posted shows: Post it and let it go, free to float away. Don't worry so much about saving it or holding on to the past. Just move ahead.

Drake said...

Like Wings said just post stuff you like and don't worry. I have tried to post stuff i thought would be popular and get many a reblog but nothing and still get amazed by what does get a huge reblog.
I posted a screencap i made of Gomez and Morticia smoking a hookah and that pic is still getting reblogged, go figure.