Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Those Were Good Times


I like to think back to those early days in the 'Cave of Cool' that this cover represents (thanks to Brother May).

All those wacky inventions the cephalopods created just to mess with my day. And those outfits I wore. How did I ever choose green and orange as our color palette? Those colors just makes me look chunky.

Now everything is paperwork and plans within plans within plans. Back then you just took a sharp stick and went for a swim, stabbed some bulb heads and came back for grilled cheese sammiches and a nap.

Now it's all "You killed my father - vendetta, VENDETTA". It's so annoying, get over it. You don't even know who you father is, none of you do, it's the way you procreate. Pick up a book once in awhile and learn about octopus procreation. You are NOT mammals so if you are looking for some 'mommy and me time' you aren't going to find it anywhere to fill that hole in your soul. That is NOT my fault or my issue.

Just always drama with the squids. I swear, I would fight them less if they didn't bitch so much about EVERYTHING. It's not PERSONAL! I hate you all equally. Jeeez. Get a grip and maybe some therapy. See how they always turn a nice memory into something upsetting? It's them right? It can't be me.

No comments: