Thursday, August 26, 2010

Awesome Brightest Day Poster




This is a beautiful piece of artwork (by Ryan Sook, along with Fernando Pasarin and Joel Gomez) representing the White Lanterns from the current BRIGHTEST DAY storyline. I have been saving up all of these to read them at one shot. Usually Geoff Johns writes these great epic arcs when he is allowed the freedom to do so and I am interested in the characters he has chosen for this part of larger story that started with BLACKEST NIGHT. I miss those days when I was a real comic shop rat because I always was able to score promotional pieces like this.




6 comments:

Copyboy said...

I'm really liking the series so far. Definitely better than Countdown or Trinity.

Wings1295 said...

Very nice piece. Aquaman is my favorite, of course.

Gemma said...

@copyboy- I'm assuming you aren't talking about this countdown: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/countdown

or http://www.itv.com/drama/contemporary/trinity/default.html

......

Hart Johnson said...

I really like this artwork. I'm not a comic book gal (though I like most of the movies based on them) but I do love this art.

Pat Tillett said...

A great piece of art!

c-bama said...

the Flash ftw