Friday, August 13, 2010

Another Meme About Me


Thanks to 'Memoirs of an EVILFLU' for this quick and clean survey that really gets to the heart of what its like to be ME - adventurer, snacker, time traveler, sword fighting enthusiast, chef, actor, historian, author, reader, bleeder, voyeur, revolutionary, singer, swimmer, artist, crier, flier, vacuumer, philosopher, complainer, village idiot, gypsy prince and emperor penguin.

Hello There...

I am...not a sleeper but I am a dreamer.
I keep...my demons close by so they don't hurt anyone else.
I wish I could...forget I ever met her.
I love...filling my head and my world with knowledge, the more arcane the better.
I dance...with a grace of a Ukrainian Shumka Dancer.
I sing...show tunes and I don't care what you think about that, bitch.
I think...you would look better in a hat - a top hat.
I really...hate finishing your sentences in my head.
I need...a kitty to protect my soul.
I should...have kissed the Little Red Headed Girl when I had the chance
I can...tease you until you cry if you don't shut up.
I like...finding the magic in ordinary things.
I make...my own mistakes and take full responsibility for them. You should too.
I always...forget how awesome I can be when I don't worry about it.

2 comments:

Wings1295 said...

There is more than one Little Red Haired Girl. Go find your true love!

The Invisible Seductress said...

>^.^< purrrrrrrrrr