Monday, August 23, 2010

Life Altering Concept Of The Day


Life-Altering Compact Camper of the Day: Based on the classic three-wheeled Piaggio Ape, Industrial designer Cornelius Comanns’s “Bufalino” camper appears slight at first glace, but its insides are spacious enough to hold a bed, two seating units, a “cooking zone,” a sink, a water tank, a refrigerator, several storage compartments, and other creature comforts typically found in larger RV’s.

Why do I have the desire to find something to live in that I can also park at every Walmart I encounter along the way? It's become this thing where I want to put everything I don't need into storage and find other things that can perform multiple functions like a Swiss army kitchen that has everything you need in a box that hangs from your hip. I think my genes are sensing a coming apocalypse of something. I have always been intuitive that way. Like I always know that someone left the stove on or the toaster plugged in even before we leave the driveway.

No comments: