Monday, August 23, 2010

Well Ain't That A Bitch


To add further insult to injury I received news early this morning that I will NOT be a contestant in the Miss Italia competition. Just because I am not Italian should in no way prevent me from competing (my hairy butt should) but that country has been keeping me down since before the time of the Romans. I suppose they have found themselves a suitable replacement in Sara Galimberti who if you go for that 'pretty thing'. I suppose I will be a good sport and wish her all the best.

7 comments:

TS Hendrik said...

Snubbed again? Those jerks.

M. D. Jackson said...

Those damn Romans! It's just the Man tryin' to keep us Gallic types down since 83 BC!

Copyboy said...

I know how you feel brother (or sista)?

Kal said...

Ever SINCE 83 BC! Damn Romans. We should have Asterixed their whole fricken' culture and now I know why? Who knew they would hold a grudge this long? Well I knew, but for me it was all behind. But if they want to act like children then so be it. I will be seeing THEM at the Miss Universe Pageant (which did you wonder is only ever won by our planet. It's like calling the baseball championship the World Series when only two countries have teams in the league)

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Don't worry, Kal. It's just a matter of time before they uncover the nude pictures. You've still got a fighting chance.
xoRobyn

M. D. Jackson said...

Miss Mexico won Miss Universe 2010. Do you think that was a message for Arizona?

Kal said...

Yeh, that all their women are hidious. And if you have to let them all in if you want to let in the pretty ones. It's like what Eddie Murphy would say in his stage act. "Yes black people like fried chicken and watermelon. We play basketball well and...(pause) our dicks are big. You believe the myths you gotta believe ALL the myths."