Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Me Meme



TEN ARE YOU’S
1. Are you single - Yes.
2. Are you happy - Erratic.
3. Are you bored – Always.
4. Are you naked - No - but I will for a dollar
5. Are you a blonde - Brown.
6. Are you moody – A little.
7. Are you a lover/hater - Both
8. Are you hot/cold - I’m cool haha.
9. Are you Irish - No.
10. Are you Asian - No

TEN FACTS
1. Name - Calvin
2. Nicknames – Mr. H - Monkey Boy
3. Any birth marks - No
4. Hair color – Reddish Brown
5. Natural hair color - Reddish Brown.
6. Eye color - Blue.
7. Height - 5'10".
8. Mood - Need Adventure/much more adventure
9. Favorite colour – crimson.
10. One Place You Want to Visit - back to Austria

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE
1. Do you believe in love at first sight - yes
2. Do you believe in soul mates - sure
4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally - everyday
5. Have you ever broke someone’s heart? - i don't think so
6. Ever had your heart broken? - everyday
7. Have you ever liked someone but never told them? everyday
8. Are you afraid of commitment? - Not at all
9. Who was the last person you hugged? Lisa
10. Who was the last person you said I love you to? Lisa

TEN THIS OR THAT
1. Love or lust - deep deep lust
3. Cats or dogs – cats
4. A few best friends or many regular friends - A few best friends
5. Television or internet - television on the internet
6. Chinese Or Indian - woman or food?
7. Wild night out or romantic night in – one light out lasts a long time
8. Money or Happiness - BOTH.
9. Night or day - Night
10. Msn or phone - hate the phone

TEN HAVE YOU EVER
1. Been caught sneaking out – yes
2. Been skinny dipping - yes
3. Bungee jumped – Yes
4. Finished an entire jaw breaker – yes
5. Lied to someone you liked – yes
6. Wanted an ex bf/gf back – No (done is done)
8. Cried yourself to sleep? - yes
9. Cried because you lost a pet – of course - I love my pets
10. Wanted to disappear – yes and have disappeared but that is TMI

TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER
1. Smile or eyes - Both.
2. Light or dark hair – Doesn’t matter.
3. Hugs or kisses - Both.
4. Shorter or taller – Doesn’t matter.
5. Intelligence or attraction – Both.
6. Romantic or spontaneous - Both but not spontaneously compustable
7. Funny or serious - Both.
8. Older or Younger - it depends hehe - which am I?
9. Outgoing or quiet - Outgoing.
10. Sweet or Bad Ass – Both.

TEN HAVE YOU’S
1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd - Yes.
2. Ever done drugs – yes
3. Ever consumed alcohol? - yes
5. Ever been on a cheerleading team – No.
6. Ever Been on a dance team - yes
7. Ever been on a sports team - many times
8. Ever been in a drama play/production - many times
9. Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley? no
10. Ever been in a rap video? No - thank god

TEN LASTS
1. Last phone call you made – Lisa
2. Last person you hung out with - Cory
3. Last person you smiled at - lazy eyed paperboy
4. Last time you worked – I don't have to work
5. Last person you tackled – none
6. Last person you IM’d - Lisa
8. Last person(s) you went to the movies with - two kids I had to babysit
9. Last thing you missed – A shot at those damn crows.
10. Last thing you ate - watermelon.

LAST PERSON TO
1. Sleep beside you? - None
2. See you cry? – No one
3. You went out to dinner with? - friends
4. You talked on the phone to? - Cory
5. Made you laugh? - Cory

WOULD YOU RATHER
1. Pierce your nose or tongue? - Neither.
2. Be serious or be funny? - both.
3. Drink whole or skim milk? - I don't drink milk
4. Spend time with your parents or enemies? - Parents…I have eliminated all my enemies.

ARE YOU
1. Simple or complicated? - Both.
2. Retarded? - No… but I have my moments. LOL

DO YOU PREFER
1. Flowers or candy? - candy
2. Gray or black? - Black.
3. Colour or Black and white photos? - Color.
4. Sunrise or sunset? - Sunset.
6. Staying up late or waking up early? - Staying up late.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY
1. Do you like anyone? - Yes
2. Do they know it? - Yes

DO YOU PREFER
1. Sun or moon? - Moon.
2. Winter or Summer? - Winter. I wish we had winter.
3. Left or right? - both.
4. 10 acquaintances or having two best friends? - Two best friends.
5. Sun or rain? - Rain.
6. Vanilla or chocolate ice cream? - chocolate.
7. Vodka or Jack Daniels? - Vodka.

UNIQUE
1. Nervous Habits? - i’m cool
2. Are you double jointed? - No.
3. Can you twist your tongue around and roll it? - both at same time
4. Can you raise one eyebrow? - Yes.
5. Can You cross your eyes? - yes and I am doing it now
6. Do you make your bed daily? - No.

QUESTIONS
1. Which shoe goes on first? - Right.
2. Ever thrown something at someone? - Yes, lots of times.
3. On average, how much money do you carry with you? - Like 300-500.
4. What jewellery do you wear? - only silver - for the werewolves

1. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? - Cut then twirl.
2. Have you ever eaten Spam? - Yes and I am very much tired of it.
3. Favorite ice cream? - Mango, cheese, strawberry, chocolate
4. How many kinds of cereal are in your cabinet? - sugary and sugary
5. What’s your favorite beverage? - Pepsi
6. Do you cook? - like a chef

IN THE LAST MONTH HAVE YOU
1. Had a relationship? - Nope.
2. Bought something? - Yes.
4. Sang? - To myself? Yes.
5. Been hugged? - No
6. Felt stupid? - Yes.
7. Missed someone? - Yes.

LASTS
1. Last Alcoholic Drink: - rum and coke
2. Last Car ride: - driven a van down by the river
3. Last Movie Seen: - Inception, Expendables, Piranha
4. Last Song Played:

15 comments:

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Despite the long length of this lengthy post, your answers are very funny (the parts I read). I especially enjoyed your "everyday's" in the third set.
Hope you are well.
xoRobyn

Kal said...

Well how are you doing Robyn. Is school starting soon. I am dying that I will not be in school when classes start.

Megan said...

Let's go on an adventure to Austria!

Kal said...

Don't tease me Megan because I would go in a heartbeat.

D.I. Felipe González said...

Too much information spoils The Mystery.

vancouver mark said...

"None" have slept beside you or seen you cry?? Oh, Cal...

Budd said...

so does the Chinese or Indian refer to food or women. I would probably go with Chinese for both but it is good to know exaclty wat it is asking. There are exceptions to every rule though.

"There are three things worth living for:
American luxury, Japanese women and Chinese food."
-Emil Zatopek-

baygirl32 said...

My favs:

3. Favorite ice cream? - cheese ~ what there is cheese flovored ice cream, when did that happen?

4. How many kinds of cereal are in your cabinet? - Just the regular ones~ as apposed to the irregular cereal

TS Hendrik said...

Why is your nickname Monkey Boy? No wait, I probably don't want to know that one. lol

Kal said...

It was a joke made by a buddy who didn't believe in evolution. He would call me Monkey Boy like I would actually believe I had evolved from monkeys and not just came to be spontaneously six thousand years ago while riding my T-rex.

joe said...

I think you're being less than forthright about having never been on a cheerleading team. 'fess up, Kal, we'll still love you...

The Invisible Seductress said...

And here I thought I was your blog girlfriend....sniffle.....I gotta go take down the shrine I built in your likeness...sniffle snort...


Would hug ya 100xs if I could!!!

>^.^<

Kal said...

Who did I claim was my online gf? I.S ? Not that skank Lisa I hope. Only you can make me suffer like a good gf should.

Pat Tillett said...

I think that's the longest post I've ever read here. But very interesting!

You are a great guy Cal...
Happy to have met you here...

Kal said...

Why do you say that. I am going somewhere you know about, Pat? LOL