Saturday, August 14, 2010

Cheesiest Movie Lines Of All Time



This is another of those compilations and since I have started posting some of my favorite scenes of all time I though I would give this one a go and share it with you. The lines might not be great and the movies might not be great but you will be surprised at the ones you know and remember. Below is the list of the films in order of presentation. Like any list, the choices are specific to the interests of the creator.

American Beauty, Batman & Robin, Gigli, Batman & Robin, Showgirls, Troy, Star Wars, G.I Jane
---1m-- Love Story, Cast Away, Star Wars, City of Angels, As Good As It Gets, Pearl Harbor, Titanic, Ever After, Death Race, The Covenant, X-Men 3
--2m-- They Live, Commando, Matrix, Diary of a Mad Black Woman, Total Recall, Wicker Man, Point Break, Lethal Weapon II, Boondock Saints, Predator, Road House, Kindergarten Cop
--3m-- Forrest Gump, Transformers 2, Lethal Weapon, Speed, Commando, X-Men, Exorcist II, Armageddon, Juno, Blood Diamond, Batman & Robin
--4m-- Goldfinger, Rocky 4, Once Upon A Time In Mexico, Judge Dredd, Commando, Under Siege, Batman & Robin, The Happening, Star Wars, The Happening, Eraser
--5m-- Blood In Blood Out, Batman & Robin, Con Air, Air Force One, Bad Boys II, Snakes on a Plane, Showgirls, Notting Hill, Jerry Maguire, Ghost
--6m-- Pretty Woman, Four Weddings and a Funeral, Dirty Dancing, Matrix, 300, Star Wars, The Postman, The Happening, Congo
--7m-- Wicker Man, Pearl Harbor, Knowing, Predator, Troll 2, Matrix, Poseidon, Face Off, Plan 9 from Outer Space, Star Wars, True Lies, Twilight, Battlefield Earth
--8m-- World Is Not Enough, Flash Gordon, Showdown In Little Tokyo, Braveheart, Independence Day, Wicker Man, Star Wars, The Room, Mortal Kombat Annihilation, Star Wars
--9m-- Conan The Barbarian, Battlefield Earth, Shark Attack 3, Lord of The Rings, Top Gun


http://www.neatorama.com/

7 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Battlefield Earth was one big cheesy line!

Copyboy said...

That is just awesome!! And sadly some of my favorite movies are captured.

Kal said...

I know. I felt the same way. Somewhat embarrassed that sometimes I just have to see how bad a particular movie really is.

D.I. Felipe González said...

It seems that Star Wars (the new trilogy) is a big cheese.

csmith2884 said...

That was cool..but I am such a geek there were only 3 I had not seen.

DrGoat said...

Ww'll see who shits on the sidewalk? Someone's been eating a heroin flavored banana.

Darius Whiteplume said...

I think I have seen all of them but Top Gun. Do they jerk each other off after that? Oh, no Jerry Maquire either. No Cruise in my house. So let it be written, so let it be done!