Sunday, August 1, 2010

How Cool IS The Cave Of Cool?



Well cool enough to win this award from Brother MC TWO WEEKS IN A ROW!!! Here is how he explains this most unique of all awards.

"The rules of this little contest: Every week I will be selecting one blog post that I have seen from the vast reaches of the blogging village to bestow with the Homer Simpson Transmundanity Award for being one of the freakiest(in a funny way) things I've seen or read during a 7 day period. It doesn't necessarily have to have been written during the week, I just had to have encountered it. That means that if you find something interesting and repost it like a movie or whatever, if I saw it at your blog first, you get the prize. Of course, creating your own content is also a very good way to win."

These awards are always special to me because it means that someone took something away from the little bits of cool that I discover and post about. This is why we blog people, for the biscuits and gravy.

5 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Congrats!

Drake said...

Congrats!

DrGoat said...

You deserve it. And you have a repoire with your a lot of your commenters. Congrats!

Pat Tillett said...

Whoo Whoo!!!
Congratulations...

Kal said...

Well I do work hard at developing those friendships with my commentors. I feel I owe some response to the things they post about my blogs. I find that many do the same thing to thinks that I post. I think that goes a long way towards building a fan base.